Translation.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Some Stuff About Me.

Hello! I'm a 14 year old Asian guy and I go to Whitney Young Magnet High School. I am a gamer who plays League of Legends most of the time. I am kind of like an athlete because I go swimming and I have been swimming for most of my life you can say. I am a person that takes gaming kind of seriously and I am mostly interested in MOBA's and MMORPG's. I am also a very big fan of anime. Some anime's that I am currently watching are SAO II and Aldnoah Zero. I went to Whitney Young Magnet High School in the Academic Program and I am currently a Freshman. My mother and grandmother are both native to China in the city of Hong Kong meaning that they grew up there. I can speak Cantonese since I was born surrounded by it. Over spring break I went to Hong Kong with my family to just have fun. My little brother Matthew is 10 years old now, born 4 years after I was.
My current League of Legends wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment