Translation.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Friend I am Grateful For.

If I am to choose a single person as one of my grateful friends I would have to say Brandon Nguyen because we talk alot, hang out alot, and we just help each other out in general like with homework, activities, or just hanging out and having fun. Now if it were to be a group of people, I would have to choose Eric Li, Brandon Nguyen, Jason Yuen, and Jason Jin (the "Asian Squad" although their are more members than this, I just used a few). I am grateful for these companions because we have all helped each other in our time of need like with last minute home work, last minute papers, or just plain having trouble with an issue and just help each other out, in and out of school. Am also grateful for all the adventures we had through out the school year so far and how grateful i feel to have friends like them.

1 comment: